Monday, November 14, 2005

Ahhh...another Monday. I guess it's just a little difficult to get back into the swing of things after having an AWESOME wkend. So I met with my academic advisor at UTA. It was silly that something that took fifteen minutes required me to drive two hours, but I'm uber excited about next semester (for several reasons : ) I'm pretty sure I have an excellent boyfriend.

Treasure hunt to a bouquet of flowers,
cutting steak with screw drivers,
adventure to botanical gardens,
not getting carded,
hitting on Mark Davison,
copious amounts of pool,
Die Hard, Chapelle,
"You've got a nice rack."-Sexy Lexy
taquitoes,
DD,
five different directions,
Czech stop,
petting Matty,
sake bombs,

being with great friends.

4 comments:

C-4 said...

Yeah, hitting on Mark is fun.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, I'm glad that UTA is going to work out and you'll be closer to your excellent boyfriend. :)

Anonymous said...

Mark Davison?

I'd do him.

Anonymous said...

Dude, i love your site name, it fricken rocks. All my friends and i use that phrase for everything! You rock my socks off!
Kara,
From the Holland Michigan Metro area.