Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What an awesome wkend besides the fact that it’s over. It was really nice to just relax and not have anything to stress over besides brake lights and a heap of laundry. I even got to work on my formerly non-existent tan and finish Evangelion (not simultaneously : )! It’s a real bummer (yes, in the butt) that parents can at times seem to lose the logic they tried to teach us. All will be resolved.

I'm still enjoying work, because I don't. Ok well, I show up but I’m basically the recorded voice you hear when you call any technology-on-par company. I even got to read a text book at work today!

Speaking of which, I started my first summer school class tonight. The first half of US history (I already took the second). It seems like it'll be alright. The prof is attempting a different approach than is typical. He had fun making all the class realize how little we really knew about history (pointing out, or more so bringing us to the conclusion that we're all dumb Americans), emphasizing that this class will be different than what you got from the high school coach : )

2 comments:

C-4 said...

I think I would like your proff. One day matty will get what is comming.

Anonymous said...

It almost makes me want to be a History Teacher so I can lay the mack down on surburban bullshitters.