Monday, October 31, 2005


Back in Longview--graaaRRRR!

What a fall break. So I figured it would be rather uneventful, just some homework and preparing my costume for an awesome party this coming weekend while taking a "week off" from my boyfriend at his insistence. So the weekend went fine, consisting of obscene amounts of mother-daughter bonding time, mountains of laundry, and a continuous effort to convince my dad I should live in an apartment next semester.

Speed, my brother(aka Daniel), decided we were going to drive the red BMW (model 2002) back to Longview, in hopes of selling it. This car is cool and all, but it definitely doesn't have a working speedometer. Ahahaa! Where the fun begins. So by the time we get to Henderson, I'm like, "Oh, wow. We're making great time; it has only been three hours!" Not 10 minutes later did I see a swirl of blue and red flash in my rear view mirror. "You've got to be kidding me!" Speed having read the "Speeders Guide to Avoiding Tickets," insisted I start crying. Um....ok. Definitely not an easy task in front of people. All I could do was sniffle. Luckily we close enough to school so that I was able to play the LeTourneau card. In the end...

I only got a warning!
LeTourneau's good for something : )

A chaotic two day week (yes, it is possible), allowed for an awesome wkend! Space Ghost--check out those muscles! Reagan--he does exist! That Mad Hatter guy is pretty cool : D You know you have a way cool party when u empty a keg. Gotta love cave peeps. I'm pretty sure Hookah pulls off the 80's rocker look too well : ) Bum and emo kid always make for interesting company. That lawn nome sure had chicks chasin him at all hours. Watch out for those Yankees in the haunted woods~~spooky! Overall, a much enjoyed wkend.

No comments: